I loved you, you made me, hate me.
我愛你,你讓,你讓我痛恨我自己
You gave me hate see?
你給了我憎恨,瞧
It saved me and these tears are deadly.
這些幾乎殺死我的眼淚拯救了我
You feel that?
你感覺到了嗎?
I rip back, every time you tried to steal that.
每次你試著偷走它,我就這些眼淚抓得更緊
You feel bad?
你心疼嗎?
You feel sad?
你難過嗎?
Im sorry hell no fuck that!
我很抱歉不,去你媽的
It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife.
這是我的真心,這是我的生活,這是我所有事物的起頭,那卻是你的刀刃
This strife it dies, this life and these lies.
這些生活這些謊言這些鬥爭都已經死了
These lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I hurt too remember I loved you
我的肺已經花太多空氣在這首歌上。這是真的,我也受傷了
I've lost it all fell today its all the same
在今天我失去了一切但這些對我來說都是一樣的
I'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
我恨抱歉(我很抱歉)
I'm sorry no (no)
我很抱歉不(不)
I've been abused, I feel so used, because of you
我被你濫用,我被你利用
i'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
我恨抱歉(我很抱歉)
I'm sorry no (no)
我很抱歉不(不)
I wish I could have quit you
我希望我能離開你
I wish I never missed you and told you that I loved you every time I fucked you
我希望我從未想念過你每次操你的時後告訴你我愛你
The future that we both drew and all the shit we've been through
我們一起描繪的未來還有我們一起經歷過的狗屎
Obsessed with the thought of you the pain just grew and grew!
為你著迷的念頭讓痛苦越來越壯大
How could you do this to me
你怎麼能這樣對我
Look at what I made for you it never was enough and the world is what I gave you
看看我為了你作了甚麼我把世界都給你卻還是不夠
I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up
我曾經沉浸在愛裡現在我卻搞砸了
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts!
拉起我的袖子看看我的傷痕
Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
看來我們已經結束,你離開我好喘口氣
And your tears are dried up now, you just lay without a sound.
你的眼淚已經乾枯,你慢慢躺下沒有一點聲響
Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
看來我們已經結束,你離開我好喘口氣
And my fears are over now, I can leave with my head down.
我的擔憂都已經結束,我可以低著頭離開