She was ready to leave home, her journey planned out for so long, and in a moment it was all taken away.
她準備要離開家裡 她已經計畫這躺旅程好久了 然而轉瞬之間一切都被奪走了
It tears at her skin.
它撕裂了她的肌膚
It pulls out her hair.
它拉扯著她的頭髮
It seems sometimes life just isn't fair.
有時候人生看起來就是不公平
I know, I know nothing is forever.
我知道,我知道沒有事情可以永遠長存
When you go,when you go what will you treasure?
當你離開時,有甚麼事會讓你珍惜?
These days are passing by like clouds in the summer sky.
那些過去的日子就好像夏日晴空里的烏雲流逝
Hold close what you love in life.
緊抓住你生命裡所愛的事物
Like whispers of winter, she faced the last of her days.
如同冬日里的耳語,她面對了她最後的一段日子
Why doesn't fortune ever favour the brave?
為甚麼運氣從不降臨於勇敢之人?
Tears stream down her face like pouring rain.
眼淚於她臉頰上流竄如傾盆大雨
We saw her bloom like a wildflower.
我們目睹她的綻放,如野花
I know, I know nothing is forever. When you go, when you go what till you treasure?
我知道啊,我知道沒有事情是永遠的 當你離開時,有甚麼事會讓你珍惜?
These days are passing by like clouds in the summer sky. Hold close what you love in life. These words you'll never read, and I'm a voice you'll never hear. I know you fly free, 那些以往的日子如夏日烏雲在天空中流逝 珍惜你生命裡所愛之事 這些你從未讀過的隻字片語 而我是你未曾聽見的聲音 我知道你自由地飛翔了
and you haven't left me.
而且你沒有離棄我
You're always with me. Relieving all the pain, you shed away your shell but not in vain. Love is the only answer, with joy and laughter, forever after.
你總是陪著我 卸除所有痛苦 驕傲地脫下你背負過的重擔 愛是唯一的解答 佐以快樂與歡笑 一直到永遠之後
I miss you wildflower.
我多想念你啊 野地里的花兒